Since the forecast calls for rain and wind, we will postpone the potluck until next week. We’ll have it either Tuesday or Wednesday, and earlier in the afternoon if it is the latter day because of Yom Kippur. More info to come soon.
Also, if it is not raining tomorrow afternoon from 4pm on, I will be in the garden working. So, please come by if you can.