Yesterday’s workday was pretty productive despite the thundershower. 🙂 Najat has pictures.
Thanks to (in alphabetical order):
HongMan ( I think? Please correct me if I’m wrong) + daughter
And another garden member whose name I didn’t catch / forgot (Sorry! If anyone can let me know, I can edit this post accordingly.)
We cut back the herbs, did some harvesting, some weeding (think bindweed), and Tom and Jim figured out the best spot for the incoming compost.
Please feel free to chime in about the other things that got done. I got there later so this list is most likely missing stuff.
The peas are looking productive. It looks like we’ll be able to save some pods instead of buying peas next year! 🙂
As for the bindweed, the current score seems to be Bindweed-2, He1ena-1. I’ll work on it. 😛
Also thanks to everyone who signed the FS card, it’ll be taken down later tonight.
Hope the compost delivery went well!