Mark your calendars and register now for an exciting series of free community garden workshops coming this spring!
These would be a great resource both for Maloca’s Steering Committee and anyone else interested in helping them out these season.
How to Get Funds and Resources for your Community Garden
- Saturday April 5th from 10:00 – 1:00 Scarborough, 20 Gordonridge Place (Recreation Centre, near Danforth and Midland)
- Saturday April 12th from 10:00 – 1:00 North York, Driftwood Community Centre, 4401 Jane Street (near Jane and Finch)
Engaging the Community in your Community Garden
- Saturday April 19th – Scarborough*
- Saturday April 26th – North York*
Organizing and Building your Community Garden
- Saturday May 10th – Scarborough* and North York*
- Saturday July 12th – Scarborough*
- Saturday July 19th – North York*
* Locations to be announced
To Register or for more information, please contact Kristin Wheatcroft